Thursday Night Men's League
Men’s Club Format: The Thursday Night Men's League plays a team league format that plays a 9-hole, two-man best ball match play event.
League: A maximum of 40, two to five-man teams on Thursday Nights. Two players from each team participate in the match each week. Teammates not participating in the official match are welcome to participate in the weekly games and sub for other teams. Two points are available per hole…18 points per match.
Individuals:Individuals may join the men’s club. With your $75.00 entry, you may play as a substitute and participate as an extra in the weekly games.
Dates/Time: The Thursday league will start April 13th. Thursday nights will have a 6:00 pm shotgun start. The league will conclude in mid-September with the final playoff matches and banquet. Starting time will be adjusted for sunset during the playoffs.
Men’s Club Fees: $300.00 per team. Men’s club fees are used to pay for two banquet dinners, regular season and playoff payouts. All men’s club fees must be paid in full by March 15th.
No Show & Sub Policy:If you need one sub for the week, your sub will be docked strokes based on their handicap. Subs are not guaranteed; please call the golf shop in advance if you know your team will need a sub. If two subs are required for your team, you will receive no points for the week.
Green Fees & Weekly Game: $30.00 per night includes golf and cart. The weekly game is included this year. (Skins, & closest to the pin) is $5.00 per person.
Playoffs:The top 16 teams in each division (Ryder Cup & Presidents Cup) will make the championship division of the playoffs). A player must have at least four handicap scores registered to participate in playoffs.
New for 2017 - Thursday Night Men's League at Prairie View
- All the monies brought in through registration fees will be paid back to the Men’s League. This has always been the case and will continue in 2017. We have a “pre and post season” dinner, trophies and of course the payback for all events and weekly games
- Opening Night Dinner will be April 6th, 2017
- Closing Night Dinner will be October12th 2017
- Team Fees of $300 will be due prior to March 15th, 2016
- The $300 team fee gets your two man team into the "weekly game", there is still an opportunity to get into a weekly skins game
- More money has been allocated to the overall winner of the league as well as the tournament champions.
- League play will start on April 13th and end on August 24th (Tournament begins on September 1st and ends on September 22nd)
- We will be playing the GOLD tees this year for the league
League 9-hole fee each week will be $30. Of course, if you are an annual member your fee each Thursday is part of your annual membership.
Right now our 2017 TNL is FULL! If you wish to be put on the wait list, please fill out the following form: